Hosted by The Summit County Re-Entry Network, this event is open to all social service providers in Summit County that serve people returning to the community from incarceration. It is an opportunity for all agencies to network and begin to collaborate to better serve Summit County residents in need.
Hear Their Journey: Testomonials from ex-offenders in various stages of their reentry journey.
- Session One: Discussion on services provided by organizations in attendance
- Session Two: What support needed to best serve returning citizens?
- Session Three: What impact could a coalition have?
- Discover your reentry needs and help plan for the next service provider meeting.
- Dr. Mike Davis, Religious Services Administrator, ODRC.