In order to register for the 2017 Summer Youth Employment Program interested participants and families must bring the following documentation to an in-person registration event at the Akron Urban League (440 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, Ohio 44307)
- ID, Driver’s License, or social security cards for all members of the household.
- Birth Certificates or proof of citizenship for all members of the household.
- Proof of residency for all members of the household.
- Proof of household income for the past 30 days.
- If you are currently receiving food assistance or cash assistance through Summit County Department of Job and Family Services, you may bring an up to date benefits report to satisfy the four requirements above.
- If the youth participant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present at registration.
All youth must register online at www.summitomj.org/sye prior to attending a registration event. Please note, 2017 SYE jobs will be provided on a first come, first served basis using the date youth registered on the aforementioned website.
Registrations will be held for 16-24 year old youth at the Akron Urban League on:
- Tuesdays, 4pm – 8 pm.
- Wednesdays, 4pm – 8pm
- Thursdays, 4pm-8pm
Registration will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Vernon Odom Library Branch, located at 600 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, Ohio 44307.
If you have questions, please contact Nola Shropshire at firstname.lastname@example.org