Enjoy a fun-filled, educational summer with the Akron Urban League.
What to Expect:
- Open to children ages 5-12
- Daily classes in math, reading, dance, art, music, physical education and lifeskills
- Weekly Field trips to educational and recreational points of interest
- Special programming by outside partners like the Boy Scouts of America, Kohl Family YMCA and the Akron Library Bookmobile
- Wednesday, June 5th - Friday July 26th, 2019
Helen Arnold Community Learning Center
450 Vernon Odom Blvd.
Akron, Ohio 44307
- Monday - Friday
- 8:15-8:45 - Drop Off / Breakfast (Students should be in building before 9)
- 9:00-3:00 - Classes
- 3:00-4:30 - Pick up, review & recreational activities
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP BY 4:30 (LATE FEE: $1 PER MINUTE)
- $450 for first child, $225 for each additional child.
Non-refundable deposit due at enrollment. Deposit is equal to $100 per family and will be required upon completion of application. Full payment due by May 24, 2019. Note: We do not accept personal checks. Limited transportation options are available.
Contact: Natashia Bishop
Summer Camp Director: Jamella Person