Congratulations, Rhythm and Reach LLC, from the MBAC Team!
MBAC would like to celebrate Alyssa Damico, owner of Rhythm and Reach, for successfully obtaining the State of Ohio EDGE and WBE Certifications.
“MBAC has helped me to become a certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) and Encouraging Diversity Growth and Equal (EDGE) Business Enterprise. With these certifications, I hope to obtain loans to help grow my business and use their resources to further my training and education.” -Alyssa Damico
Alyssa’s company, Rhythm and Reach LLC, runs the “Out ‘N About” program, a recreational day program designed to give adults with disabilities full access to the community. This program provides unique and individualized experiences for adults with disabilities and promotes community inclusion and integration for those they serve. Groups in Summit and Cuyahoga Counties meet throughout the week to explore NE Ohio and visit parks, museums, events, and other areas of interest. They work only in small groups, with 4 participants or fewer, and encourage the group members to design their own outing schedule. The program currently serves over 40 individuals.
Rhythm and Reach LLC is a women-owned certified agency through the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities and works closely with the Summit Board of Developmental Disabilities and the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Check out their website at www.outandaboutOHIO.com for more information!
Why should I get my certification?
Getting MBE/EDGE/VBE/WBE certifications can bring a variety of benefits for your business. Here are some reasons to consider getting certified:
- Access to Supplier Diversity Programs: Many corporations, government agencies, and other organizations have supplier diversity programs that aim to increase the participation of minority-owned, women-owned, and other small businesses in their supply chains. Having certifications can help your business to meet the eligibility criteria for these programs, which can provide you with new business opportunities and access to larger contracts.
- Increased Credibility: Certification is a third-party validation of your business’s ownership, management, and operational structure. It can add credibility and authority to your business, demonstrating that you meet specific standards of quality, and that you are a reliable and trustworthy partner for potential clients and customers.
- Networking and Business Development Opportunities: Certification can provide you with opportunities to network with other certified businesses and connect with potential customers, suppliers, and partners who are looking to work with businesses that share their values.
- Brand Differentiation: Certification can help you differentiate your business from other competitors in the market. It can provide a unique selling proposition that can help you stand out and attract clients looking for diverse and inclusive business partnerships.
- Access to Resources and Training: Many certification programs provide access to resources, training, and mentorship programs to help businesses grow and thrive. This support can include things like business coaching, marketing assistance, access to financing, and technical assistance. Just like MBAC Akron!
Overall, getting certified can help your business to compete more effectively in the marketplace, increase your visibility, and provide you with access to new business opportunities. It can also demonstrate your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, which are increasingly important values for many customers and stakeholders.