Summer Enrichment Day Camp
Registration for Our 2023 Summer Enrichment Day Camp is Open
We are now accepting registrations for summer 2023!
The Akron Urban League offers a fun-filled, educational summer camp for children entering grades 3-6. This year’s summer camp, your children will learn new skills and enjoy eight weeks of academic and creative experiences. There will be field trips, sports, games, and more.
- Camp runs June 5- August 4, 2023 from 8:30-4:00, Monday through Friday.
- Before receiving scholarship funding, the cost is $100 per week or $700 for all eight weeks. If you are selecting the eight week plan, a $350 payment for the first four weeks is due on Wednesday, May 31, and a $350 payment for the second four weeks is due on Friday, July 14. For those that opt to pay weekly, payment is due each Monday of camp. PayPal is preferred, but cash and check are accepted.
- There is a discount for multiple children in the same household. $1200 for two children for eight weeks and $1600 for three children for eight weeks. If you are selecting the multiple child discount eight week plan, 50% payment for the first four weeks is due on Wednesday, May 31, and 50% payment for the second four weeks is due on Friday, July 14.
Registering for the Akron Urban League Summer Camp is as easy as…
- Apply for a Scholarship Be sure to select the Akron Urban League as the service provider. Ohio ACE Funding is an income based scholarship program to help cut the cost of Summer Camp.
- Pay your $100 Deposit – $100 deposit will be waived if you register for Summer Camp AND apply for the Ohio ACE Scholarship no later than Friday, May 5, 2023.
Weekly themes and activities
Week 1– Full STEAM Ahead: Soap Box Derby
Week 2– African History and Culture
Week 3– All Star Athletics
Week 4– Where the Wild Things Are: Akron Zoo
Week 5– Eco Friendly
Week 6– Golfer’s Paradise: First Tee Golf
Week 7– Creative Arts and Mad Science
Week 8– Mad Science
Do you have a questions about Summer Camp? Contact Ariel today.