Use the links below to visit the state, county, city, and ODOT procurement website and find opportunities that fit your business.
State of Ohio
- Create an account on the Supplier Portal (OH|ID)
- Apply for Certification
- STATE OF OHIO PROCUREMENT
Complete a procurement opportunity search through the State of Ohio Procurement website.
- MBE/EDGE CONTRACTING
Find current MBE and EDGE contracts through the state website here.
- CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES
Find current construction, design, and consulting opportunities on state buildings, highways and school districts, all located here.
- Register as a vendor
- All contracts over $50,000.00
- All purchases over $5,000.00 require Board of Control approval per SCCO Ch. 177
- You can register as a disadvantaged business with the State of Ohio MBE and EDGE programs by applying online for certification.
City of Akron
- City of Akron Purchasing Division
Register as a vendor
*New Vendors* To be entered into the City of Akron’s system so purchase orders and payments can be processed, please complete and submit the Vendor Application, found in the “Additional Resources” section on the right side of the City of Akron’s Purchasing Division web page (send to Purchasing), and a W-9 (send to Accounting, Room #508).
- EEO Form (PDF)
- Vendor Letter and application (PDF)
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Procurement Opportunities
- Upcoming Invitation To Bids (ITBS)
- Upcoming RFPs and RFIs
- Current Contracts
- Vendor Guide (PDF)