The Akron Urban League Young Professionals aim to impact the community through education, engagement, and advocacy while continuing to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Akron Urban League Young Professionals accomplish these goals through:
- Program Development
Membership in the Akron Urban League Young Professionals is open to residents of Summit County between the ages of 21 - 40. Annual dues are $50 and meetings are held on a monthly basis.
For more information or to join, contact Tyisha Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hanne-Lore Gambrell, President
- Curtis Mintor Jr., Vice President
- Imokhai Okolo, Parliamentarian
- Jennifer Lattaker, Secretary
- Edwin Hubbard Jr., Staff Liaison
- Aiesha Motley, Treasurer
- Courtney Johnson-Benson, Communications Chair
- Danica Rice, Membership Co-Chair
- Tyisha Riley, Membership Co-Chair
- Kristin Hafford, Advancement Chair
- Denzel Gambrell, Grassroots Outreach Chair
- Leah Jones, Advocacy Chair
- Shaleeta Smith, Corporate Outreach Chair